Specialists in commercial law, Fyfe Karamaena helps clients negotiate the legalities of any commercial move – whether that’s setting up a new venture, buying or selling an existing business, negotiating lease arrangements or dealing with shareholders and business partners.
We believe that practical, business-minded advice is more valuable than simply reciting the law and we are privileged to be the trusted legal advisers for many local businesses.
Our clients are involved in a diverse range of enterprises including hospitality, tourism, construction, development and agriculture.
Commercial matters we advise on include:
- Sale and purchase of a business
- Commerical leases
- Financing transactions for borrowers and lenders
- Shareholder, joint venture and partnership agreements
- Terms of trade, distribution, franchise and licence agreements
- Business structure including formation of companies and partnerships
- Advice on compliance
- Corporate strategy
- Commercial dispute resolution and restructuring
- Asset finance