Trusts are important asset protection tools and Fyfe Karamaena can advise on the best structure to ensure your home and investments are protected.
Our team will ensure there are comprehensive plans in place to provide ongoing financial security for you and your family during your lifetime and beyond. An unexpected change in circumstances can put assets at risk and create complex legal issues, but with appropriate structures in place, including the use of trusts to protect assets, risks can be minimised.
Trust and Asset Protection matters we can advise on include:
- Creation of trusts including preparation of trust deeds
- Estate planning and asset protection
- Ongoing trust administration including gifting and forgiveness of debt
- Formation and use of charitable and community trusts
- Roles and duties of executors and trustees
- Resettlement of assets into modern trust structures
- Use of trusts and the Property (Relationships) Act 1976
- Restructuring and transfer of assets to trusts
- Residential Care Subsidy applications
- Independent trustee services